- Cleanse skin every morning and make sure you remove makeup and cleanse again before off to bed. This allows skin to perform its crucial protective and regeneration functions.
- Exfoliate at night rather than the daytime as overnight skin is in renewal mode and removing dead skin prior to bedtime enhances the skin’s function. Exfoliation should be always gentle.
- Wear UV sun protection every single day of the year, including overcast winter days. UV rays are around us constantly throughout the year.
- Protect skin during the daytime by combining an antioxidant serum or cream with sunblock as they boost each other.
- Make sure that body skin is well moisturized too. Showers should be less than five minutes and water temperature lukewarm. It is recommended to use a moisturizing body wash as it is important to preserve the protective moisture barrier of skin.
- Drink plenty of water to also stay hydrated internally. Add lemon or lime juice for an extra boost.
- Use a rich body cream twice daily for healthy, hydrated skin.
- Eat a healthy, colourful high-fiber diet that increases internal alkalinity.
- When you’re too tired to wash your face and do the whole routine, you can use facial wipes to cleanse your skin before bedtime.
- If your acne is more severe, then you can try using an acne-specific face wash in the morning and think about seeing your dermatologist for those stubborn spots.
When you’ve reached your 30’s, by now you must have tried your share of products in hopes of having that wonderful skin. Some of them worked for you and the rest did not. Hence, you start thinking again what should be the best next step that you can take to repair your skin. Skin types are different for each individual and can vary depending on the seasons or hormonal change. Cleanser, toner and moisturizer should be a part of your routine everyday irrespective of how tired you are. If you have oily or combination skin, stick with a gel based or foaming cleanser. Those of you with normal or dry skin can pick a cream based cleanser.
Post 30’s you may also notice early signs of aging, such as laugh lines or possibly slight wrinkles around your lips and down your forehead. Surface of your skin gets thinner with age; it tends to get dry and flaky. You may also notice discoloration and other changes in your overall complexion. Start taking care of your skin and step slowly into the anti-aging products available in the market.
Aside from these physiological changes, 30’s can be a very taxing period for a lot of women out there who are raising young kids, working full-time, and trying to stay on top of it all. Stress leads to the excess production of a hormone called cortisol, which in turn lead to breakouts. Although there are anti aging creams and eye moisturizers available in abundance, still most of us are looking for that one product with the x-factor.
Hydravella is a powerful intensive eye cream that effectively combats not one but three of the most aggravating beauty problems i.e. under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. Hydravella Cream is prepared with 100% natural ingredients and with a natural product you need not think about side effects.